www.fantasyforgejewelry.com (the “Site”).
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect information from you when you register on the Site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in other Site's features.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to the Site. Please refer to the section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding the Site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator, Google chrome, AOL or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browsers Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make the Site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
- We collect Device Information using the following technologies in addition to Cookies:
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, Amazon Pay payment information and PayPal payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Fantasy Forge Jewelry, Inc. It also does not include Site hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating the Site, conducting our business, or servicing you.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Volusion to power our online store--you can read more about how Volusion uses your Personal Information here: www.volusion.com/privacy-policy
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction, for record keeping and tax purposes.
- When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. Payment information will only be kept until your order is completed. Once your order is completed we remove any and all credit card numbers associated with your order. We Authorize.net to complete and process your payment. You can read more about how Authorize.net uses your information here: www.authorize.net/company/privacy/
- If you use PayPal or Amazon Pay to complete an order your information is retained by those processing services. You can read more about how PayPal uses your information here: www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- You can read more about how Amazon Pay uses your information here: www.pay.amazon.com/us/help/201751600
DO NOT TRACK
- If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
- Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through our website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
- The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
Last Updated 5/25/2018
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please submit using this online Submission Form or by mail using the details provided below:
Fantasy Forge Jewelry
2398 Commercial Way STE 193
Spring Hill, FL, 34606