Calico Jack Rackham Jolly Roger Pirate Ring - Skull and Crossbones Flag
The traditional pirate skull and crossbones flag is known as the Jolly Roger. In the 1700s the notorious pirate Calico Jack Rackham flew a unique skull and crossbones pirate flag with a skull and two crossed cutlass swords instead of the traditional crossbones.
In honor of Calico Jack Rackham, we have his famous Jolly Roger flag theme in a ring that is worthy of any captain. The pirate ring is forged from 316l surgical stainless steel, it will never rust, tarnish or corrode, even in saltwater. Perfect for when your mate did something silly and needs to walk the plank! Arr!
This stainless steel ring measures 15mm at the widest point down to 6.5mm at the back of the band and it comes with a high polish finish. Get ready to plunder with a Calico Jack Rackham Jolly Roger pirate flag ring. Available in ring sizes 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
- Men's or women's pirate ring.
- Specially formulated for sensitive skin and safe to wear for individuals with metal allergies.
- High polish stainless steel finish.
- Unique crossed cutlass swords Jolly Roger flag designed by pirate Calico Jack Rackham.
- Available in ring sizes 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
- Stainless steel ring band measures 15mm wide and narrows down to 6.5mm wide at the back of the band.
- Made from hypoallergenic surgical stainless steel.
- Sold individually.
- Free shipping and gift box included.
- SKU: SSR-514