Home > Stainless Steel
We found 0 results matching your criteria.

Benefits of Surgical Stainless Steel

Surgical stainless steel is hypoallergenic and the industry standard in body piercing jewelry. Surgical stainless steel should never cause an allergic reaction turning your skin green, and it should never make your skin breakout. The high quality 316L surgical stainless featured in our collection is safe to wear for individuals with sensitive skin or metal allergies. Most gold and sterling silver jewelry has "filler" metals. Usually you do not find pure gold (24k) jewelry because it is too soft to wear and bends easily. Pure silver is too soft for normal wear and daily abuse as well. The most common gold designs in the marketplace are 14k with filler metals and not pure gold. Most of the silver jewelry is sterling silver which is supposed to contain at least 92.5% pure silver. The other 7.5% can be any metal, there is not an industry standard for what metal is used in the 7.5%. Usually it is copper, but it can be lead, zinc, or other cheap base metals that will cause an allergic reaction if you have sensitive skin. These metals are used to add strength to gold and silver. Both gold and silver jewelry are NOT hypoallergenic.

316L Surgical steel does not tarnish like sterling silver and it never requires regular polishing. It is maintenance free, it will not rust, corrode or change colors in freshwater, pool water, and even saltwater. It can be cleaned simply by washing it with soap and water. A car mechanic or engineer may get dirt or grease built-up into small spaces on some of our highly detailed designs. Depending on the intricate of design and the degree of daily abuse you can use rubbing alcohol and a toothbrush if needed, please use eye protection. In most cases your rings, pendants, neck chains and bracelets will be cleaned each and every time you wash your hands or shower. Surgical stainless is a hard metal which resists scratches and dents making it last longer than sterling silver or gold for a fraction of the cost. Our rings will not bend or squeeze flat with normal wear like traditional silver and gold rings. Surgical stainless is the perfect 11th anniversary "steel" gift. An excellent choice for individuals who work or play on the water including beach lovers and boating enthusiasts.

Shop mens and womens surgical stainless steel wedding rings and fashion rings size 3-17, pendants, earrings, neck chain necklaces, and bracelets.


The benefits of
Titanium

The benefits of
Tungsten Carbide